HaloCouture are revolutionized, self applied, and damage free extensions.
Made of 100% Remy human hair, HaloCouture offers two different versions to best cater to all hair types, over 40 different color options, and offer a more affordable, low maintenance approach to extensions.
I wore clip-in extensions for 9 years, and I absolutely loved them! I still combine a few clips in with my halo occasionally to help give the customized look I need with my hair type actually. But I was ready for change for a few reasons- I was ready for more simplicity, more longevity in the quality and life of my extensions, and a more comfortable wear.
I love self- applied extensions, because you can still shower and sleep normally without any lifestyle change, you can choose when and where to wear your extensions, and since they’re not in 24/7, the longevity of your extensions typically last longer with the proper care. I also have a hair type that will not be completely fit for permanent extensions, so it’s nice to feel like HaloCouture is for any and everyone.
Investing in a halo is so nice, because it’s one piece- my time doing my hair has literally been cut in half! I’ve also never seen such great quality in extensions. I’ve had mine for 3 months now, and have not noticed even the slightest shift in life in them, and I wear mine just about everyday. After 10 hour work days, I still don’t notice my halo in my head either. It’s easily the most comfortable extension I’ve worn on my head in my 9 years of personal experience. You get the look of what permanent extensions will give you, with the lowest maintenance and cost. It’s pretty hard to pass up!
Q. How will my halo fit without clips or being attached to the head?
A. I was most curious about this too when I first discovered HaloCouture. Your halo is custom fit and sits on your head like a halo (see why the name?) The wire sits 1-3” back from the hairline and the back sits above the occipital bone, known as the lower back bone of the head, so it has a nice place to lay on all day. This results in comfortable yet secure wear. When applied correctly, you won’t even be able to feel it move throughout the day! At your Halo Fitting appointment, I will thoroughly walk you through the process.
Q. Are these heat safe?
A. Yes! HaloCouture are made of 100% Remy human hair. They hold a style incredibly well.
Q. Can I swim or sleep in them?
A. Since your halo is a simple and quick self applied extension, it’s not recommended to sleep or swim in. Not doing so also helps prolong the life and quality of your extensions!
Q. How long will they last?
A. With proper care, your halo can last up to 1-2 years depending on how often you wear it!
Q. How much do they cost?
A. Depending on the look you’re going for, the hair itself can range anywhere between $300-750. This does not include any custom coloring, your custom fitting appointment, or future maintenance appointments. View my Halo Menu here to take a closer look!
- Submit pictures of the front, back, and sides of your hair in Natural Lighting to email@example.com and fill out my Halo Inquiry Form here.
- Decide if you would like a Balayaged option or if you want an Un-Balayaged option. Keep in mind a Balayaged option is $80-$100 more than an Un-Balayaged option.
- Decide if you would like an Original Halo (100-130g of hair & unlayered) which comes in 12″, 16″, 20″, & 24″. This is a great option if you are just looking for more fullness or just a little bit of length or if you have very fine hair.
- Decide if you would like a Layered Halo (120-150g of hair & prelayered) which comes in 14″, 18″, & 22″. This is the most ideal for thick haired clients (or if you have “fine hair but a lot of it”) and if you are trying to get the most length you can.
- Once I receive this information we can get your consultation set up.
- When we decide on the perfect Halo for you then I can move on to customizing it the way we discussed and set up your fitting appointment to pick it up!